Pictures, papers, family and friends all help create memories that make me who I am.



Thursday, February 12, 2009

Round two of the stomach flu!!

It was to dark in the family room to take a good picture so I will just have to describe how things looked when I got home from running Madi around. UGLY! McGwire was curled up on the chair with a big trash can next to him. Tears rolling down his face. Huddy was moaning and groaning and rolling around on the couch. He was holding his stomach and convinced that he needed to be taken to the hospital. (He always wants to go to the hospital when he gets sick) Steve was yelling about throw up missing the toilet and having to clean it up while running through the house looking for Lysol. You see, I am usually the throw up cleaner upper cause I never ever get it. Therefore, he was out of his element and not to happy. I can catch it in my hands and walk away unscathed. Steve on the other hand has a weak tummy and a very weak immune system to stomach flu. Good thing Madi has a cheer competition in Chicago this weekend and I am the lucky one to go with her!! Otherwise I could be posting a pretty funny picture of my better half in not such a better way!! Oh I am so glad to be me today!! (probably tomorrow too!)
Have a great Valentine's Day!!
Sha

p.s. If you were curious how long Madi was under the weather. 2-1/2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment