Pictures, papers, family and friends all help create memories that make me who I am.



Sunday, February 1, 2009

For Gabby's birthday picture!!


I can't believe that my niece Gabriellla (aka Crabriella on cranky days) is all ready 2. Time has flown with that cute little thing in our lives. She is the last of the babies and she is smart as a whip I tell you. Since she is always having to keep up with the older kids she does everything way younger than the rest of the them did. She can speak in full sentences which includes tattling and can even use bad words in perfect context! (I'm not sure why we say bad words in our family, we know better but we just do it. Except our Mom) Anyhoo, I made this layout with her in mind. The next time we see her we plan on having a little bitty birthday party which will include a cupcake! I all ready told Barni to put her in pink so she will match my page! It turned out so cute that I couldn't wait to share it. I think I will duplicate it a few times for the OCO too.
Have a great week.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment