Pictures, papers, family and friends all help create memories that make me who I am.



Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A loud POP!

Last night I went to bed around 10ish. Fell asleep easy and it was nice! Then out of the blue around midnight I was awakened by a loud "POP". I flew up out of bed trying to figure out what the heck just happened. Were we victims of a drive by shooting? Did something explode? Was a tornado ripping off the roof? My body was immediately hot all over and the adrenalin was pumping out of control. About that time Steve came flying up the stairs. He had fallen asleep on the couch. "What just happened", I asked while searching for my cell phone. I was sure that I needed to call 911. "The cats just popped a balloon", he replied. To make a long story short, it scared us to death. Then it was funny. The not so funny part was when we were done laughing I was wide awake. So awake that I was able to clean my messy scrapbook room (that's right it was messy once again), do some laundry, watch Anderson Cooper 360 twice and eat a Hershey bar. I finally went back to bed at 5:45 only to get up at 7 to take Madi to school and start my day. Why in the world don't cats sleep at night?

I'm tired and gonna go try this sleep thing again.
Sha

I will be taking a little vaca tomorrow to Orlando. Madi has her national cheer competition there this weekend. I will be back on Monday with the results. GO INDIANA ELITE!!! Especially Junior Jungle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment