Pictures, papers, family and friends all help create memories that make me who I am.



Thursday, April 16, 2009

Living a crazy life!

Hi!,
Sorry it has been so long since I posted. It has been a crazy few weeks. I had hoped to put up a few new scrapbook pages but the only ones that I have completed don't have pictures on them. They are for my shop and would make a boring post. Maybe this weekend I will be able to do some pages for myself.

A fast update:
We were in Florida for spring break. It was so nice to get away from this Indiana cold and just hang out. Right before we left Madi tried out for NHS cheerleading and made the varsity football squad and the girls varsity basketball squad. Yeah for Madi!! She is also play softball for NHS.
Huddy and McGwire are knee deep in baseball and Huddy is trying to figure out how to squeeze in playing lacrosse. He also had to have an oral surgeon expose one of his eye teeth today. It was impacted in his palate and required an iv sedation. (note to self... get a prescription for nerve medicine before any of the kids have to be sedated again. It stresses me out!) It was easy and he is doing great. He is happy that the Doctor told him that he can't go to school tomorrow. Lucky me!

Huddy's surgery! Look at the cute nurses that helped him!

The stranger is captain Josh. He took my guys on a fishing charter when we were on spring break. Nice SHARK!

Scrapbook pages to come. (I hope!)
Sha


No comments:

Post a Comment