Pictures, papers, family and friends all help create memories that make me who I am.



Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another snow day!

Remember the picture of our house covered in a bunch of snow? Well today it looks just like that again. We woke up to 12 inches of the white stuff and another day off of school. It is absolutely beautiful here and my thing 1 and thing 2 spent the day playing in it. Shoveling, sledding, snowballs and we can't forget the 4-wheeler/snow plow that flew up and down the sidewalks. (it really does work by the way)

Since we had time at home I was able to scour the web to get a peek at all of the new paper lines and products coming out of CHA!! YUM-YUM! I can't wait to get my hands on some new things!!

I am going to head up to scrapbook room and work on a layout that is calling my name.
See ya,
Sha

No comments:

Post a Comment